|Posted by The Percolator (Austin) on December 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM|
TitleTown Jeepers Minutes 12/08/13
All Members Meeting
Buster’s Bar, Green Bay
December 8, 2013 @ 5:00 p.m.
Katie Matz Bienzen
Special Guest Speakers
Dan Bergin, WOHVA, WORVPI Jim Goeldner, Damage Inc. 4X4 Club
Off Road Park Discussion
* Dan Bergin informed the group of the background of WOHVA and WORVPI. He encouraged our group to become individual and active members and visit their websites to learn more about the organizations and what we can do to show support for our hobby and the future off road park in Forest County.
* Jim spoke more in detail of what groups can do to advocate, fundraising opportunities, and lobbying for the park.
By-laws Member Vote In
* Voted on whether or not to make official. The vote was unanimously “Yes”
Impromtu Trail Rides (Future)
* Brief discussion about future trail rides and frequency. Will discuss again during future meetings when larger group turnout
* Not in attendance, but remainder of $230.00 for group
* Discussed and agreed that for 2014 members dues will be $25.00 and for new members who have joined during the final three months of 2013 would only have to pay the difference towards 2014 dues
* Stickers have generated about $15.00 since the last meeting
* Need to set up our group business account
* Bob agreed to look into group liability insurance
* Christmas Party
o It was voted and agreed that this year’s Christmas Party will be a pot luck event with date/location still to be determined. Brandon Vincent will be heading this event.
* Green Bay 2014 Polar Plunge (02/22/14)
o There are currently nine members signed up and solicitating for donations for this event. To learn more, sign up, or donate, please visit Green Bay 2014 Polar Plunge
* Austin Burmeister is the administrator for our site. It is up and functional and members are encouraged to sign up to draw interest to our group.
* Participation Points
o Voted to put on back burner until next year as we are allocating our monies to the greater good (off road park, etc)
* Future New Members Requirements
o Discussed and agreed that going forward, anyone interested in joining this group will mandatorily have to participate in one group meeting and one group trail ride
* Toys For Tots
o Discussed at last meeting but since then have determined that there would not be enough time to create an event this year, but Brian Buck, owner of Auto Aces has voiced his interest in using his three locations for future events
* Car Show Events
o Briefly discussed ways to raise money and/or awareness to our group and the park. Future car shows was one discussed and will be brought up again during future meetings